Terms & Conditions
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
2.1 Information needed to use the Jelsat Platform.
We collect personal information about you when you use the Jelsat Platform. Without it, we may not be able to provide you with all services requested. This information includes:
- Contact Information, Account, Profile Information. Such as your first name, last name, phone number, postal address, email address, date of birth, and profile photo, some of which will depend on the features you use.
- Identity Verification and Payment Information. Such as images of your government issued ID (as permitted by applicable laws), your ID number or other information, bank account or payment account information.
2.2 Information you choose to give us.
You can choose to provide us with additional personal information. This information may include:
- Additional Profile Information. Such as gender, preferred language(s), city, and personal description. Some of this information as indicated in your account settings is part of your public profile page and will be publicly visible.
- Address Book Contact Information. Address book contacts you import or enter manually.
- Other Information. Such as when you fill in a form, add information to your account, respond to surveys, post to community forums, participate in promotions, communicate with our customer care team and other Members, or share your experience with us. This may include health information if you choose to share it with us.
2.3 Information Automatically Collected by Using the Jelsat Platform and our Payment Services.
When you use the Jelsat Platform and Payment Services, we automatically collect personal information. This information may include:
- Geo-location Information. Such as precise or approximate location determined from your IP address or mobile device’s GPS depending on your device settings. We may also collect this information when you’re not using the app if you enable this through your settings or device permissions.
- Usage Information. Such as the pages or content you view, searches for Listings, bookings you have made, and other actions on the Jelsat Platform.
- Log Data and Device Information. Such as details about how you’ve used the Jelsat Platform (including if you clicked on links to third party applications), IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data, and the pages you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using the Jelsat Platform. We may collect this information even if you haven’t created an Jelsat account or logged in.
- Payment Transaction Information. Such as payment instrument used, date and time, payment amount, payment instrument expiration date and billing postcode, Payfort email address, IBAN information, your address and other related transaction details.
2.4 Personal Information We Collect from Third Parties.
We collect personal information from other sources, such as:.
- Third-Party Services. If you link, connect, or login to the Jelsat Platform with a third party service (e.g. Google, Facebook..), you direct the service to send us information such as your registration, friends list, and profile information as controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service.
- Enterprise Product Invitations and Account Management. Organizations that use our Enterprise products may submit personal information to facilitate account management and invitations to use enterprise products.
- Referrals and co-travelers. If you are invited to the Jelsat Platform such as a co-traveler on a trip, the person who invited you can submit personal information about you such as your email address or other contact information.
3. HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
3.1 Provide, Improve, and Develop the Jelsat Platform. We use personal information to:
- Enables you to access the Jelsat Platform and make and receive payments,
- Enables you to communicate with other Members,
- Perform analytics, debug and conduct research,
- Provide customer service,
- Send you messages, updates, security alerts, and account notifications,
- personalize and customize your experience based on your interactions with the Jelsat Platform, your search and booking history, your profile information and preferences, and other content you submit, and
- Enables your use of our enterprise products.
3.2 Create and Maintain a Trusted and Safer Environment. We use personal information to:
- detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security and safety incidents, and other harmful activity,
- conduct security investigations and risk assessments,
- verify or authenticate information provided by you,
- conduct checks against databases and other information sources, including background or police checks,
- comply with our legal obligations, protect the health and well-being of our Guests, Hosts, Hosts’ employees and members of the public,
- resolve disputes with our Members,
- enforce our agreements with third parties,
- comply with law, respond to legal requests, prevent harm and protect our rights (see section 4.5)
- in connection with the activities above, we may conduct profiling based on your interactions with the Jelsat Platform, your profile information and other content you submit to Jelsat, and information obtained from third parties. In limited cases, automated processes could restrict or suspend access to the Jelsat Platform if such processes detect activity that we think poses a safety or other risk to Jelsat, our community, or third parties. If you would like to challenge the decisioning based on the automated process, please contact us via the Contact Information section below.
3.3 Provide, Personalize, Measure, and Improve our Advertising and Marketing. We may use personal information to:
- send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information based on your preferences and social media advertising through social media platforms,
- personalize, measure, and improve our advertising,
- administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by Jelsat or its third-party partners,
- analyze characteristics and preferences to send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising and other information that we think might be of interest to you, and
- invite you to events and relevant opportunities.
3.4 Provide Payment services. Personal information is used to enable or authorize third parties to use Payment Services:
- Detect and prevent money laundering, fraud, abuse, security incidents.
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments.
- Comply with legal obligations (such as anti-money laundering regulations).
- With your consent, send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information that may be of interest to you based on your preferences.
- Provide and improve the Payment Services.
4. SHARING & DISCLOSURE
4.1 Sharing With Your Consent or at Your Direction.
Where you provide consent, we share your information as described at the time of consent, such as when authorizing a third-party application or website to access your Jelsat account or participating in promotional activities by Jelsat partners or third parties.
Where permissible with applicable law, we may use certain information about you, such as your email address, de-identify it, and share it with social media platforms, to generate leads, drive traffic to Jelsat or otherwise promote our products and services.
4.2 Sharing Between Members.
To help facilitate bookings or other interactions between Members, we may need to share certain information such as:
- When a booking request is made or dispute is submitted, certain information may be shared between Guest(s) and Host(s), including profile, name, names of any additional Guests, cancellation history, review information, age of guest (unless prohibited by applicable law), dispute outcome (when applicable) and other information you choose to share and submit. When a booking is confirmed, additional information is shared to assist with coordinating the trip, like profile photo and phone number. When you as a Host have a confirmed booking, certain information is shared with the Guest (and the additional Guests they invite, if applicable) to coordinate the booking, such as your profile, full name, phone number, and Listing address.
- When you as a Host invite another Member to host with you, you authorize that person to access and update your information and Member Content, including but not limited to certain information like your full name, phone number, Accommodation address, calendar, Listing information, Listing photos, and email address.
- When you as a Guest invite additional Guests to a booking, your full name, travel dates, Host name, Listing details, the Accommodation address, and other related information will be shared with each additional Guest.
4.3 Information You Publish in Profiles, Listings, and other Public Information.
You can make certain information publicly visible to others, such as:
- Your public profile page, which includes your profile photo, first name, description, and city.
- Listing pages that include information such as the Accommodation or Experience’s approximate or precise location description, calendar availability, profile photo, aggregated demand information (like page views over a period of time), and additional information you choose to share.
- Reviews, ratings and other public feedback.
- Content in a community or discussion forum, blog or social media post.
We may display parts of your public profile and other Content you make available to the public like Listing details on third-party sites, platforms and apps.
Information you share publicly on the Jelsat Platform may be indexed through third-party search engines. In some cases, you may opt-out of this feature in your account settings.
4.4 Host Service Providers.
Hosts may use third-party services to help manage or deliver their services, such as cleaning services or lock providers. Hosts may use features on the Jelsat Platform to share information about the Guest (like check-in and check-out dates, Guest name, Guest phone number) with such third-party service providers..
4.5 Programs with Managers and Owners.
We may share personal information of Hosts and Guests such as booking information, and information related to compliance with applicable laws such as short-term rental laws with landlords, management companies, and/or property owners (the “Building Management”), in order to facilitate programs with Building Management. For example, guest booking and personal information, including guest contact information, may be shared with the Building Management of the building, complex, or community where a host lives and/or the listing is located, to facilitate hosting services, compliance with applicable laws, security, billing, and other services.
4.6 Host Information Provided to Jelsat for Work Customers.
If a booking is designated as being for business or work purpose and (1) is made by a Guest affiliated with an Enterprise, (2) the Enterprise is enrolled in Jelsat for Work, we may disclose information related to the booking to the Enterprise (e.g., name of the Host, Accommodation address, booking dates, Listing details, etc.) to the extent necessary for the adequate performance of Jelsat's contract with the Enterprise and to provide the services. At the request of the Enterprise or the Guest, we may also share this information with third parties engaged by the Enterprise to provide support services.
4.7 Business Transfers.
4.8 Corporate Affiliates.
To support us in providing, integrating, promoting and improving the Jelsat Platform, Payment Services, and our affiliates’ services, we may share personal information within our corporate family of companies that are related by common ownership or control. Some examples are:
- Sharing with Jelsat, Inc. Even if your country of residence is not the Soudi Arabia, your information will be shared with Jelsat, Inc. which provides the technical infrastructure for the Jelsat Platform.
5. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
5.1 Analyzing your Communications.
We may review, scan, or analyze your communications on the Jelsat Platform for reasons outlined in the “How We Use Information We Collect” section of this policy, including fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, product development, research, analytics and customer support purposes. For example, as part of our fraud prevention efforts, we scan and analyze messages to mask contact information and references to other sites. In some cases, we may also scan, review, or analyze messages to debug, improve, and expand product offerings. We use automated methods where reasonably possible. Occasionally we may need to manually review communications, such as for fraud investigations and customer support, or to assess and improve the functionality of these automated tools. We will not review, scan, or analyze your messaging communications to send third-party marketing messages to you and we will not sell reviews or analyses of these communications.
5.2 Linking Third-Party Accounts.
You can link your Jelsat account with certain third-party services like social networks. Your contacts on these third-party services are referred to as “Friends.” When you direct the data sharing by creating this link:
- some of the information provided to us from linking accounts may be published on your public profile,
- your activities on the Jelsat Platform may be displayed to your Friends on the Jelsat Platform and/or that third-party service,
- a link to your public profile on that third-party service may be included in your Jelsat public profile,
- other Jelsat users may be able to see any Friends that you may have in common with them, or that you are a Friend of their Friend if applicable,
- other Jelsat users may be able to see any schools, hometowns or other groups you have in common with them as listed on your linked social networking service,
- information you provide to us from the linking of your accounts may be stored, processed and transmitted for fraud prevention and risk assessment purposes, and
- publication and display of information that you provide to the Jelsat Platform through this linkage is subject to your settings and authorizations on the Jelsat Platform and the third-party service.
5.3 Third-Party Partners & Integrations.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
6.1 Managing Your Information.
You can access and update some of your personal information through your Account settings. If you connected your Jelsat Account to a third-party service, like Facebook or Google, you can change your settings and unlink from that service in your Account settings. You are responsible for keeping your personal information up to date and you can request for deletion of your personal data.
6.2 Data Access and Portability.
In some jurisdictions, applicable law may entitle you to request certain copies of your personal information or information about how we handle your personal information, request copies of personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, and/or request that we transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
6.3 Data Erasure.
In certain jurisdictions, you can request that your personal information be deleted. Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information:
- We may retain your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as prevention of money laundering, fraud detection and prevention, and enhancing safety. For example, if we suspend an Jelsat Account for fraud or safety reasons, we may retain information from that Jelsat Account to prevent that Member from opening a new Jelsat Account in the future.
- We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, Jelsat and Jelsat Payments may keep information for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
- Information you have shared with others (e.g., Reviews, forum postings) will continue to be publicly visible on Jelsat, even after your Jelsat Account is cancelled. However, attribution of such information to you will be removed. Some copies of your information (e.g., log records) will remain in our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
- Because we take measures to protect data from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time.
While no organization can guarantee perfect security, we are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration.
Terms and Conditions for the Site and the Application
jelsat.com is an online platform through which Hosts may list their own properties and display the properties' information to be booked by Guests directly online.
Jelsat Company for Property Management is pleased to provide you with its services. We would like to note that by using this website you agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions on "jelsat.com", other websites through "jelsat.com", and applications on phones, computers and other devices.
1. Defined Terms and conditions:
a. Jelsat: means Jelsat Company for Property Management.
b. Site: means "Jelsat.com" which provides the services, and which is owned and managed by Jelsat Company for Property Management.
c. Application: means the application that is owned and managed by Jelsat Company for Property Management and which provides the services of Jelsat Company for Property Management,.
d. Host: means the person that creates an account on the site and Application as a property owner to list his property to be reserved via the Site and Application.
e. Guest: means the person that uses the Site and Application to reserve a listed property.
f. Reservation: means the online reservation service for the properties and other multiple services provided by the Host on the Site and Application.
g. Property: means the property owned by the Host and listed for reservation via the Site or Application.
h. Member: means every member that has an account on the Site and Application and uses the services provided by the Site and Application through his account.
2. General Provisions:
a. These Terms and Conditions apply to this Site and all its areas. By using this Site you are indicating that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
b. If you do not agree on these Terms and Conditions you should stop using the Site and all its content and services.
c. The management of the Site shall have all the right to amend, change, include or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions at any time without a prior consent of the user.
d. Any amendments made will be posted on the Site. By continuing to use the Site after those changes are made, you are expressing and acknowledging your acceptance of the changes.
3. Terms and Conditions of Services:
a. By using the Site, Application or services, you agree to comply with and be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions, whether or not you become a registered user of the services. These Terms and Conditions govern your access to and use of the Site, Application and services and any other services provided, and constitute a binding legal agreement between you and Jelsat.
b. Certain areas of the Site and Application (and your access to or use of certain aspects of the services or collective content) may have different Terms and Conditions, standards, guidelines, or policies posted or may require you to agree with and accept additional terms and conditions. If there is a conflict between these Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions posted for a specific area of the Site, Application, services, or collective content, the latter terms and conditions will take precedence with respect to your use of or access to that area of the Site, Application, services, or collective content.
c. If you agree to these Terms and Conditions, you have the right to obtain information from or continue using the Site, Application or services. Failure to use the Site, Application or services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions may subject you to civil and criminal penalties.
d. You acknowledge and agree that Jelsat and its services are not a part of any binding agreements between the Hosts and the Guests, and that Jelsat is not an agent nor a broker of real-estate.
e. Jelsat does not have any authority on the actions of the Host, Guests, visitors or other users of the Site and its services or the accommodations, and Jelsat shall not be liable in that regard.
4. Reservations and Financial Terms and Conditions of the Hosts:
a. As a Host, you are responsible for giving a prior consent or confirm or reject the request of reservation within the period of the request, or the request of reservation will expire after 24 hours.
b. The Host is required to either preapprove, confirm or reject the reservation request within the reservation request period; otherwise, the requested reservation will be automatically cancelled.
c. When there is a booking request of your own accommodation via the Site or its services, you will be notified of the following:
i. The first and last name of the Guest that requested the reservation, the link to the Guest’s account, and any other information the Guest has provided, such as the government ID.
ii. Jelsat will collect the accommodation fees from Guests immediately if it is an instant booking, or once the Host accepts the request.
iii. As a Host, you agree that the Site is authorized to allow the Guests to cancel their reservation and refund their money in accordance with the Cancellation and Refund Policy you selected when you listed your Property.
iv. There is no refund available unless stated in the Cancellation and Refund Policy.
5. Terms and Conditions of the Hosts:
a. As a Host, you acknowledge and agree that if you choose to list your Property on the Site, you agree and acknowledge that your relationship with the Site is limited to your membership, and as an independent third party offering your Property for rent via the Site. You acknowledge and agree that you are not an employee, nor an agent nor a partner in project nor a partner in Jelsat or its Site for any reason whatsoever. You agree that you represent yourself and the people who authorized you to offer their Property on the Site and for your sole personal interests and not as an agent of Jelsat or its interest.
b. Jelsat shall not be liable for your listings nor your practices that you perform outside of the Site.
c. You agree that you will not take any action that may lead others to think that you are a partner of Jelsat or act on behalf of or in favor of Jelsat, this should include any intellectual property of the Site.
d. You acknowledge and agree that, by accessing or using the Site, Application and services or by posting any content from or on the Site, via the Application or through the services, you are indicating that you have read, and that you understand and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and receive our services (including and limited to) programs the Site is bound by whether you are a Member or a visitor.
e. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, then you have no right to access or use the Site, Application, services, and its collective content.
f. If you accept or agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these Terms and Conditions and, in such event, “you” and “your” will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
g. In order to register your ownership as a Host, the information provided must be true and precise that includes: the location of the Property, validity of the pictures uploaded to the Property, size of the Property, the amount of people it can accommodate, the available dates, the features and the price of the Property.
6. Reservations and Financial Terms and Conditions of the Guests:
a. Guests are responsible on fulfilling any reservation that has been accepted and any Property that has been reserved via the Site, Application and its services.
b. If Guests have made arrangements with Hosts to reserve any Property, Guests acknowledge and agree that they are obliged to enter into an agreement with Hosts. Guests also agree on any terms and conditions and the rules and restrictions that apply to the booked accommodation.
c. You acknowledge and agree that you, and not Jelsat, will be responsible for performing the obligations of any such agreements, that Jelsat is not a party to such agreements, and that, with the exception of the Site’s obligations pursuant to the payments terms, Jelsat (inclusive of all subsidiaries) disclaims all liability arising from or related to any such agreements.
d. The total payable fees will be displayed to the Guest before the Guest sends a reservation request to a Host.
e. As a Guest, you agree to pay the total fees for any reservation requested, and in most cases confirmed, in connection with your account. Jelsat will collect the total fees pursuant to the payments terms. Guests will receive a confirmation summarizing your confirmed reservation once the confirmed reservation transaction is completed.
f. If the Host cancelled a confirmed reservation, the Guest will receive a full refund of the total amount-excluding Jelsat fees-within seven business days from the day of the cancellation, or Jelsat will help the Guest find a different reservation if needed.
7. Service Fees, Reservation Fees and other Fees:
a. Listing your accommodation is free. Jelsat will charge a 3% service fee on each booking.
b. The reservation fee will be transferred to the Host within 24 hours from the check-in of the Guest, and that is to protect both parties in accordance with the Terms and Conditions and cancelation policy.
c. The Site will collect the service fees and any taxes or other fees pursuant to the payment terms, these fees will be deducted by the Site from the payable fees before transferring them to the Host.
8. Security Deposit:
Security deposit shall be refunded to the Guest within 48 hours from leaving the Host's Property, this is in the case where the Host doesn’t report that the Guest stayed over the agreed period or that there were damages occurred by the Guest's misuse of the Property. If the Guest stays over the agreed period, the security deposit may be deducted from. Jelsat shall not be held liable if the security deposit was not refunded in time due to delays by the banks. The Hosts and Guests agree to accept the Jelsat's decisions in regards to the estimated damages.
9. General Reservation and Financial Terms and Conditions:
a. If you, the Guest, wish to cancel a confirmed reservation via the Site or its services, whether prior to or after arriving to the accommodation, the cancellation and refund policy of the reserved Property that you agreed on prior to reserving the Property will apply to such cancellation. The ability to refund any fees charged to you will depend on the cancellation and refund policy that applies to the Host, knowing that the details regarding cancellation and refund policy is available via the Site.
b. If you, the Host, cancelled a confirmed reservation via the Site, you agree that the Site may apply penalties to you or your listing, including: publishing an automated review on your listing indicating that a reservation was cancelled, and keeping the calendar for your listing unavailable for the dates of the cancelled reservation. All the amounts charged to the Guest will be refunded. In case of frequent cancellations, your Property may be excluded from the Site and its services.
c. In certain circumstances, Jelsat may decide, in its sole discretion, to refund to the Guest part or all of the amounts charged to the Guest in accordance with the cancellation and refund policy that applies on the Host's Property.
d. You agree that Jelsat will not have any liability for such cancellations or refunds.
10. Rounding Currencies Off:
a. Jelsat may, in its sole discretion round up or round down amounts that are payable from or to the Guests or Hosts to the nearest whole functional base unit in which the currency is denominated (to the nearest dollar, euro, or other supported currency), for example, Jelsat will round up the amount of 102.00 and 101.00.
b. Some currencies are denominated in large numbers. In those cases, Jelsat may determine the functional base unit in which those currencies are denominated to be 10, 100 or 1,000 of the currency, for example, Jelsat may round up an amount of 1,045 up to 1,050 and 1,044 down to 1,040.
Some Hosts may pledge to donate a portion of the funds they receive from confirmed reservations made via the Site to support a certain cause or for charity. Jelsat does not take any responsibility if Hosts do not donate in accordance to what was declared, and Hosts agree that they will comply with all laws and regulations applicable at their country.
a. Jelsat reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify the Site, Application or services or to modify these Terms and Conditions, including the service fees, at any time and without the consent of its users, given the prior notice.
b. Once modification takes place, Jelsat will post the modification on the Site and the Application along with updating the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Terms and Conditions. Changes to the Terms and Conditions will be effective at the time of posting. Your continued access or use of the Site, Application or services will constitute acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
c. If the modified terms and conditions contain material changes applicable to existing Members (by decreasing your rights or increasing your responsibilities), we will provide you with notice prior to the changes taking effect. If the modified terms and conditions are not acceptable to you, then your only recourse is to stop using the Site, Application and services.
d. If you continue using the Site, Application and services you will be deemed to have accepted the changes.
13. Reservation Modification:
There is no reservation modification available via the Site, and the Host may transfer the Guest's reservation to another Property that the Host owns after agreeing with the Guest. The Guest may modify the reservation by cancelling the reservation and reserve another Property.
14. User Conduct:
Whether you are a Member or a visitor, you agree and understand that you are solely responsible for compliance with all and any laws, rules, regulations and obligations that may apply on your use of the Site, services or collective content, and you agree to comply with the following:
a. You may not and you will not violate any local, national, or international law or regulation, or any order of a court, including, without limitation, zoning restrictions and regulations.
b. You may not and you will not use manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots or other means or processes to access and harm any web pages or other services contained in the Site, Application, services or collective content.
d. You may and will not use the Site, Application, services or collective content for any commercial or other purposes that are not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions or in a manner that falsely implies the Jelsat's endorsement, partnership or otherwise misleads others as to your affiliation to Jelsat.
e. You may and will not dilute, tarnish or otherwise harm the Site in anyway, including through unauthorized use of collective content, registering and/or using t or the Site's derivative terms and conditions in domain names, trade names, trademarks or other source identifiers, or registering and/or using domains names, trade names, trademarks or other source identifiers that closely imitate or are confusingly similar to the Site's domains, trademarks, taglines, promotional campaigns or collective content.
f. You may and will not copy, store or otherwise access or use any information contained on the Site, Application, services or collective content for purposes not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions.
g. You may and will not interfere with or damage our Site, Application or services, including, without limitation, through the use of viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, denial-of-service attacks, or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology.
h. You may and will not use our Site or services to transmit, distribute, post or submit any information concerning any other person or entity, including without limitation, photographs of others without their permission, personal contact information or credit, debit, calling card or account numbers.
i. You may and will not use our Site, services or collective content in connection with the distribution of unsolicited commercial email (“spam”) or advertisements unrelated to lodging in a private residence.
j. You may and will not “stalk” or harass any other user of our Site, services or collective content, or collect or store any personally identifiable information about any other user other than for purposes of transacting as a Guest or Host.
k. You may and will not offer, as a Host, any Property that you do not yourself own or have permission to offer as a residential or other Property (without limiting the foregoing, you will not list properties as a Host if you are serving in the capacity of an agent for a third party).
l. You may and will not offer, as a Host, any Property that may not be Reserved pursuant to the terms and conditions of an agreement with a third party.
m. You may and will not register for more than one account or register for an account on behalf of an individual other than yourself.
n. You may and will not unless the Site explicitly permits otherwise, request or reserve a stay at any accommodation if you will not actually be staying at the accommodation yourself.
o. You may and will not contact another Member for any purpose other than asking a question related to a reservation, accommodation, listing, or the Member’s use of the Site and services.
p. You may and will not recruit or otherwise solicit any Host or other Member to join third-party services or websites that are competitive to the Site, without the Jelsat's prior written approval.
q. You may and will not recruit or otherwise solicit any Member to join third-party services, applications or websites, without our prior written approval.
r. You may and will not impersonate any person or entity, or falsify or otherwise misrepresent yourself or your affiliation with any person or entity.
s. You may and will not use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Site, services or collective content.
t. You may and will not use the Site, services or collective content to find a Host or Guest and then complete a reservation of an accommodation independent of the Site, Application or services, in order to circumvent the obligation to pay any service fees related to Site's provision of the services or for any other reasons.
u. You may and will not as a Host, submit any listing with false or misleading information, including price information, or submit any listing with a price that you do not intend to honor.
v. You may and will not post, upload, publish, submit or transmit any content that infringes, misappropriates or violates a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; that violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; that is fraudulent, false, misleading (directly or by omission or failure to update information) or deceptive; that is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive; that promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group; that is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any other person; or that promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances.
w. You may and will not systematically retrieve data or other content from our Site or services to create or compile, directly or indirectly, in single or multiple downloads, a collection, compilation, database, directory or the like, whether by manual methods.
x. You may and will not use, display, mirror or frame the Site, services or collective content, or any individual element within the Site, services or collective content, Jelsat's name, any of Jelsat's trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page in the Site, Application or services, without the Jelsat's expressed written consent.
y. You may and will not access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Site or services, the Site's computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of the Site's providers.
z. You may and will not attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the Site's system or network or breach any security or authentication measures.
aa. You may and will not avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble, or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by the Site or any of Site’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site, services, or collective content.
bb. You may and will not forge any header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Site, services, or collective content to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information.
cc. You may and will not attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Site, services, or collective content.
dd. You may and will not advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
ee. You may and will not accept or make a payment for Property Fees outside the Site. If you do so, you acknowledge and agree that you would be in breach of these Terms and Conditions, that you accept all risks and responsibility for such payment, and that Jelsat shall be held harmless from any liability for such payment.
Jelsat has the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. In addition, and as set in these Terms and Conditions, Jelsat may take a range of actions against you, including but not limited to removing or disabling access to any or all of your member content or deactivating or canceling your listing(s) or account, for a violation of this section or these Terms and Conditions.
Jelsat reserves the right to access, preserve and disclose any of your information if we are required to do so by law, or if we believe in good faith that it is reasonably necessary to respond to claims asserted against Jelsat or to comply with legal process, enforce or administer our agreements with users, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, customer support and product development, or to protect the rights, property or safety of the Site, its users, or Members of the public. You acknowledge that the Site has no obligation to monitor your access to or use of the Site, services or collective content or to review, remove, disable access to or edit any member content, but has the right to do so for the purpose of operating and improving the Site or to ensure your compliance with these Terms and Conditions, to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body or for any reason as set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
15. Reporting Misconduct:
Jelsat shall not be liable for any inappropriate acts of the Host or the Guest, including but not limited to: engaging in offensive, violent or sexually inappropriate behavior, you suspect of stealing from you, or engaging in any other disturbing conduct, you should immediately report such person to the appropriate authorities and by contacting with your police station and report number and then to the Site; provided that your report will not obligate us to take any action beyond that required by law or cause us to incur any liability to you.
a. Jelsat does not represent any Member, listing or Property. You understand that verified images are intended only to indicate a photographic representation of the Property at the time the photograph was taken. Therefore, verified images are not an endorsement by the Site of any Member, listing or accommodation.
b. Hosts are required by these Terms and Conditions to provide accurate information. Jelsat may, for transparency or fraud prevention or detection purposes, directly or through third parties, ask you to provide a form of government identification, your date of birth, and other information, or undertake additional checks and processes designed to help
verify or check the identities or backgrounds of the Members. Jelsat does not endorse or represent or confirm any of the Members’ purported identity or background.
c. By registering for an account in the Site, you agree that Site may - but is not obligated to - request a consumer report on you from a consumer reporting agency. If we do request a consumer report, we’ll request and use it in compliance with applicable law.
d. Any references in the Site or services to a Member being “verified” or “connected" only indicate that the Member has completed a relevant verification or identification process, and does not represent anything else.
e. Any description is not an endorsement, certification or guarantee by Jelsat about any Member, including of the Member’s identity and whether the Member is trustworthy, safe or suitable. Any such description is intended to be useful information for you to evaluate when you make your own decisions about the identity and suitability of others whom you contact or interact with via the Site. Therefore, we always recommend that you be careful when communicating with any other Member. However, the Site isn’t responsible for any damages that may result from communicating with Members.
f. By using the Site or services, you agree that any legal remedy or liability that you seek to obtain for actions or omissions of other Members or other third parties will be limited to a claim against the particular Members or other third parties who caused you harm. You agree not to attempt to impose liability on or seek any legal remedy from the Site with respect to such actions or omissions. Accordingly, we encourage you to communicate directly with other Members on the Site and services regarding any reservations or listings made by you.
a. If you choose to use the Site, services or collective content or participate in the referral program, you do so at your sole risk. you acknowledge and agree that Jelsat does not have an obligation to conduct background checks on any Member, Guests or Hosts. the Site, services, collective content and referral program are provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Without limiting the foregoing, Jelsat explicitly disclaims any warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment or non-infringement, and any warranties arising out of course of dealing or usage of trade.
b. Jelsat makes no warranty that the Site, Application, services, collective content, including, but not limited to, the listings or any accommodations, or the referral program will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. no advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from Jelsat or through the Site, Application, services or collective content, will create any warranty not expressly made herein.
c. You are solely responsible for all of your communications and interactions with other users of the Site or services and with other persons with whom you communicate or interact as a result of your use of the Site, Application or services, including, but not limited to, any Hosts or Guests. you understand that the Site does not make any attempt to verify the statements of users of the Site, Application or services or to review or visit any accommodations. the Site makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of users of the Site, Application or services or their compatibility with any current or future users of the Site, Application or services. you agree to take reasonable precautions in all communications and interactions with other users of the Site, Application or services and with other persons with whom you communicate or interact as a result of your use of the Site, Application or services, including, but not limited to, Guests and Hosts, particularly if you decide to meet offline or in person regardless of whether such meetings are organized by the Site. the Site explicitly disclaims all liability for any act or omission of any Guest or other third party.
18. Limitation of Liability:
a. Jelsat does not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility whether written or oral, explicit or indirect, of any relationship initiated between Hosts and Guests with regards to the Site or its services. Taking into consideration the above mentioned, Jelsat’s service is provided “as is”, without express or implied warranty or condition of any kind. You hereby acknowledge that you are using the Site and its service at your own risk. Jelsat does not represent or warrant any guarantees provided via the Site nor the offers offered by the services provided in the Site. The Ste shall not be liable for any products, services or websites of Third Parties.
Jelsat shall not be liable for any security hacks provided by the users via the Site or any of its links. Jelsat does not warrant any guarantees of trading safety or authority of any kind, nor does Jelsat warrant the validity of the information provided on any of its links or services or products.
Jelsat will take the proper efforts to protect the information system of the Site, however, it does not warrant that it is free from any viruses or anything harmful. Jelsat shall not be liable for the use of Site or the Application, without exception, the content or any mistakes there may be.
b. You acknowledge and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the entire risk arising out of your access to and use of the Site, services and collective content, your listing or reservation of any accommodations via the Site, Application and services, your participation in the referral program, and any contact you have with other users of the Site whether in person or online remains with you.
c. Neither Jelsat nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site, services, collective content or the referral program will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including lost profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute products or services, or for any damages for personal or bodily injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, from the use of or inability to use the Site, Application, services or collective content, from any communications, interactions or meetings with other users of the Site, Application, or services or other persons with whom you communicate or interact as a result of your use of
the Site, services, or your participation in the referral program or from your listing or reservation of any accommodation via the Site and services, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or any other legal theory, and whether or not the Site has been informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a limited remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
d. Except for our obligations to pay amounts to applicable Hosts pursuant to these Terms and Conditions or an approved payment request, in no event will the Jelsat's aggregate liability arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and your use of the Site, Application and services including, but not limited to, from your listing or reservation of any accommodation via the Site, Application and services, or from the use of or inability to use the Site, Application, services, or collective content or your participation in the referral program and in connection with any accommodation or interactions with any other Members.
e. Jelsat shall not be liable for the comments and reviews posted by the Guests or Hosts and we cannot remove the comments from the Site.
You agree to release, defend, indemnify, and hold Jelsat and its affiliates and subsidiaries, and their officers, directors, employees and agents, harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Site, services, or collective content or your violation of these Terms and Conditions; your member content; your interaction with any Member, reservation of a Property, or creation of a listing; the use, condition or reservation of a Property by you, including but not limited to any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of a reservation or use of a Property; and your participation in the referral program or your accrual of any credits from the Site.
20. Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
These Terms and Conditions and any dispute or claim arising from them shall be interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.